Holidays are best enjoyed with good friends, great food and smooth sippin’ some Whiskey.
So, Jack Daniel’s is bringing the true Taste of Tennessee to South Africa this Summer, offering locals the opportunity to experience and celebrate the best in true Southern hospitality through Jack Daniel’s inspired food, drinks, games, music and more.
Whether drinking it neat, on the rocks, in a cocktail or using it as that special ingredient to transform your cooking, Jack Daniel delivers consistent quality that enhances every meal. It has always been a huge fan of whiskey and meat – a match made in heaven. Find below Jack Burgers recipe you can make for friends and family.
Chili Jack Burgers are wonderful with melted Monterey Jack cheese and fresh tomato sauce
Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 680 grams minced beef
- 6 slices cheese, optional
- 6 rashers of cooked bacon, optional
- 6 rolls
- Combine the Jack Daniel’s, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and chili powder
- Add three tablespoons of the sauce to the ground beef in a large mixing bowl
- Combine with your hands and form into 6 patties
- Sear the patties about 5 minutes per side over medium-high heat
- Baste both sides with the remaining sauce and grill until the burgers are cooked to your liking
- During the last minutes of cooking, top with cheese and bacon both optional, and lightly toast the rolls over medium heat
Mixability, versatility, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is made his way to be enjoyed your way for smooth sippin’. Create your own cocktail with the following recipe:
- 35 ml Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7
- 5 ml Triple sec
- 5 ml fresh lemon juice
- ¾ fill a highball glass with cubed ice
- Pour Old No. 7 over ice
- Add remaining ingredients and stir
- Add lemon wedge to garnish
Through the Taste of Tennessee experiences, you’ll get activities that are unmistakably Jack Daniel’s. Or, you can experience Taste of Tennessee at select venues and festivals nationwide this summer. For more information visit Jack Daniel’s.
Images: Jack Daniel’s